Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Cross Country


On a bright, sunny afternoon I was not racing for the Cross Country because of my cough. Mrs Williams said “can you help me to see who is 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th and what house they are in?”. I replyed to Mrs Williams “yes I will”. The senior students in room 7 were racing, they were told to jog so they didn’t lose their  energy. Miss G said “ready, steady, go”. Then the room 7 students went jogging and Miss G brought room 6 out of the courts. Miss G said “Ready, Steady, Go”. When Miss G said  to Room 3 where to go  they went to start the race and Miss G said “Ready, Steady, Go” and Room 3 start running along. After that Mrs Williams and I were waiting  for them. Then one of the girls was the first one of the Room 6 students.then some of the room 7, Room 6 and Room 3 was jogging up quickly. I told them to go to Mrs William. Mrs Williams said“how old a you. what house a you in” a person said I am 12 and I am in Tuis after that another person I am 13”, I said “13 year olds are finished so you so can go”. all of the students came back and I told them to go to Mrs Williams to say how old they are and what house they were in Tuis, Kiwis, Geckos or Keas. All of the students went to Mrs Williams ask them two questions. Mrs Williams told them to go to the courts when she 13 was finish with them.     

No comments:

Post a Comment